Key source for obtaining citation data and impact factors of scholarly and technical journals.
To use Journal Citation Reports, follow the steps below:
1. Open Journal Citation Reports.
2. Select "Science Edition" and the "Year".
3. Select an option to search for a specific journal, or to view a group of journals.
4. To search for a specific journal, you may search by Full or Abbreviated journal title, title word, or ISSN.
5. Click on the journal title to see Journal Information, Impact Factor, Immediacy Index, Cited Half-Life, Cited Journal Graph,etc.